Directions For Use:
- These tablets are designed for use with a bromine feeder.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets. Use only feeders designed for Bromine.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a test kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3-4mg/litre (ppm) for domestic pools/spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a test kit and maintain a level of 7.2 to 7.6.
Label may differ.